Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Saw a mint Renegade for sale

Old 01-19-2007, 07:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default Saw a mint Renegade for sale

I just saw a mint RH TC Renegade for sale @ the Avon Gun Shop, NY. 585-226-8277. Tell them Steve sent ya.
$240.00 w/ original box and the original tools. I looked it over. I didn't see a scratch on it. Close to perfect as I've seen.
LOL, SHills
Old 01-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Saw a mint Renegade for sale

What caliber and did it have single or double triggers?
Old 01-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

single trigger? caliber?
Old 01-19-2007, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

Sorry guys, it is a 50cal w/ double triggers asI remember. Serial # starts w/ 37. It has the same trigger guard as the hawken butall the furniture is blue. No scratches on the butt plate. Zero corrusion!
REAL NICE piece.
SHills
Old 01-20-2007, 11:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: SHills

Sorry guys, it is a 50cal w/ double triggers asI remember. Serial # starts w/ 37. It has the same trigger guard as the hawken butall the furniture is blue. No scratches on the butt plate. Zero corrusion!
REAL NICE piece.
SHills
FL or percussion? I love the looks of the renegade. I just buought a TC Hawken last year and it is a very reliable flinter. Shoots excellent.
Chap Gleason VA
Old 01-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry again, Percussion!
I did call the shop to verify all the info I gave. It all is correct.
SHills
Old 01-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry again, Percussion!
I did call the shop to verify all the info I gave. It all is correct.
SHills
Sounds good, but I would like a FL for Penna. I hunt also in NY, near Woodhaul, south of Bath NY, with my in-line of course.
Chap Gleason Va
Old 01-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

Glenson Chapman,
I hunt that same area. South of Bath, over the Canesteo River @ Cameron just past Coon Road. You know the area? I have a friend who has a 80+ acrea camp there for the past 30+ years.
I will look up Woodhaul to see where it is! I also hunt 165 acres just outside of Hornell up on the hill behind town. It is called Tobes Hill.
SHills
Old 01-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glenson Chapman,
I hunt that same area. South of Bath, over the Canesteo River @ Cameron just past Coon Road. You know the area? I have a friend who has a 80+ acrea camp there for the past 30+ years.
I will look up Woodhaul to see where it is! I also hunt 165 acres just outside of Hornell up on the hill behind town. It is called Tobes Hill.
SHills
My Dad use to be in the Bath VA for 5 or 6 years at the end of his life. So I know where Bath is. I was born in Elmira NY, and grew up just over the border in PA--Elkland Pa. My brother and a partner owns a camp just over the PA/NY line outside Osceloa Pa, on the road to Woodhaull NY. I hunt with a ML up there every year, just for 3 or 4 days usually.The camp haselectricity and flush toilet and shower, and every year we fix it up a bit over Memorial Weekend. It is good hunting up there, and I love going there every year. I know where Hornell is also, since my first wife use to live there when she was a kid. Her grandmother use to live in Hornell and we use to visit her there.
Chap Gleason Va
Old 01-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Fork Horn

Chap,
If you are ever in Bath, check out Louie's Gun Shop. Theyare right off the exit there. Garyand Fred are real nice folks.
I was scouting around for property today west of Hornell/Dansville area. I found one piece I need to call on....
SHills

Quick Reply: Saw a mint Renegade for sale

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.