Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Apex's first outing

Old 12-17-2006, 11:44 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Apex's first outing

I think that my next riflle will be an apex. I love the way they feel and that is a really big factor for me. As far as my girlfriend goes I think she will be alright with me getting one in the spring. (I drained my bank account getting her a dimond for christmas).
Old 12-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Wimuzzleman

I think that my next riflle will be an apex. I love the way they feel and that is a really big factor for me. As far as my girlfriend goes I think she will be alright with me getting one in the spring. (I drained my bank account getting her a dimond for christmas).
Am I to take that to mean that you are officially or (will hopefully be at Christmas) engaged? If so, congratulations or best of luck if either applies. What about Valentine's Day?
Old 12-18-2006, 05:10 AM
Spike

I knew you'd love that Apex. Every time I clean mine I start looking forward to the next trip to the range or the deer woods. I wish I could take it to work and shoot on my lunch hour!!
Old 12-18-2006, 06:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: scoutdad57

I knew you'd love that Apex. Every time I clean mine I start looking forward to the next trip to the range or the deer woods. I wish I could take it to work and shoot on my lunch hour!!
It just does that to ya.

Old 12-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Pglasgow

Am I to take that to mean that you are officially or (will hopefully be at Christmas) engaged? If so, congratulations or best of luck if either applies. What about Valentine's Day?
[/quote]

Thanks pglasgow. Yeah we are engaged. As far as valentine's day goes, I have no idea what i am gonna do but I do know i have to make it big if I want a rifle. lol
Old 12-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Wimuzzleman

ORIGINAL: Pglasgow

Thanks pglasgow. Yeah we are engaged. As far as valentine's day goes, I have no idea what i am gonna do but I do know i have to make it big if I want a rifle. lol
[/quote]

Its all good. . Congratulations then are in order. Wishing you and your bride to be a lifetime of happiness.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:01 PM
Fork Horn

thanks Pglasgow