Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Big thanks to cva

Old 09-27-2006, 12:41 PM
Spike

Default Big thanks to cva

I thought I would say a public thanks to folks at cva, I just called with a question about the frizzen on my rifle. We discussed the problem and before I could blink the guy on the phone said it's on it's way. I was shocked, no questions asked! This has nothing to do with the post on T/C warranties and I'm sure they would have done the same thing. I just had a good experience with cva and that goes a long way in my book. D.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:53 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Big thanks to cva

Its good to hear CVA came thrue for u and got ur problem fixed.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your experience mirrors mine with CVA. Every time I have contacted them I have gotten excellent service and when needed, free parts and shipping.

No complaints on my end.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:18 PM
Typical Buck

They treated me fine as well but my rifle an old Hawken clone is out of warrantee. Not a big deal they said they would replace the barrel for just over $100 and I can't find anyone who comes close to that. The people I talked with at tech support were good as well. I have no problem with CVA their warrantee is as good as Savage's.
Old 09-28-2006, 08:14 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: dmurphy317

Your experience mirrors mine with CVA. Every time I have contacted them I have gotten excellent service and when needed, free parts and shipping.

No complaints on my end.
Same for me here. And the parts came FAST!
Old 09-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

Doesn't surprise me. I had an issue with the barrel on my optima. They asked me send it in for inspection, so I did. Next thing I know,9 days later I get a package from CVA containing a new barrel with an invoice that simply said "Replaced barrel, no charge." Can't ask for more than that.
Old 09-28-2006, 07:46 PM

My experience with them was the same. I know people have a problem with their quality control but so far so good.