Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

My Target I made

Old 07-13-2006, 01:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My Target I made

I made this target on the computer starting from scratch. I made some modifications to the information box and to the target it's self. What do you all think about it? Feel free to print it. I know sabotloader also made a target. You can post that to. If you would like a different color in this target please let me know and I will make it up and post it. I also have some other targets I edited for Sabotloader. I will post some of those to.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My Target I made

By the way, when I converted it to JPEG format it messed it up a little with the text and some other stuff. If you would like it in Word format give me your e-mail and I can send it to you in work format.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is one I edited for sabotloader. I have alot more versions of this but for now I will just post this one.

Old 07-13-2006, 02:28 PM
BS

Sharp Shooter, in your Notes, make sure that you keep track of: Lube -Patch Material amd Primer Type...........so in 20 years, you can check back and see what worked and what didn't.
Old 07-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Nice targets, but personally, I'd rather have the X a + through the circle for scope shooters to measure off of.. also BS had some excellent suggestions.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

In that spot that says ignition is where you put what primer you used.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: cayugad

Nice targets, but personally, I'd rather have the X a + through the circle for scope shooters to measure off of.. also BS had some excellent suggestions.
You mean like this? Of course, you can make the bull any color you want.......
Personally, for shooting with a scope that has a crosshair reticleor some version thereof, I prefer to use a square aiming point, like a 1" black GI square target paster......

Old 07-14-2006, 07:24 AM
Dominant Buck

That's exactly what I mean. I think I might give that one a try one of these day... Although I got a bunch of store bought targets I have been using and really like them a lot...
Old 07-14-2006, 02:48 PM

I made this just for fun after watching Sargent York many times. Remember the shooting competition at the beginning where he hit 5 centers in a row with his muzzleloader with a ball load. The center was just above the V without touching the paper, thepaper being represented by the white part. All they did was nail the V shape paper to a board and the board to a tree. Green is for the board I guess.

Old 07-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

The one I made works well with traditional muzzleloaders. Let me make one up that would work for scopes.

Quick Reply: My Target I made

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.