Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

dating?

Old 06-14-2006, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default dating?

anyone know how to tell the date of a TC hawken?? just curious.....i think its an older one...but didnt want to hijack the QLA thread so started this one.....just curious as to how old it is....or how new it might be......i bought it used....and in GREAT shape..it was in near perfect condition..but the touch hole liner was an old style one..just curious if theres a way to date it? thanx
Old 06-14-2006, 04:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: dating?

write the serial number down, a description of the rifle and mail it to Thompson Center. They should be able to tell you when the rifle was made.. They are good about getting back to you.
Old 06-14-2006, 11:05 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: dating?

thanks cayugad....they sure do have a great customer service...they sent me my manual in a flash..the lady must been packaging it as we were on the phone because it was at my house in the matter of days....ill give them a call or send them a letter....im just curious as to when it was made