Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

i have been ..

Old 04-06-2006, 03:26 PM

Default RE: i have been ..

Thank you all for the nice welcome.. yeah you can say i was hooked on muzzleloaders from the moment a nice fellow unexpectedly handed over his 62 cal flinter and asked me if i wanted to give her a try... i can see a "traditional"muzzleloader in my future

smokepolehall: i wasnt shooting for groups at all but i did save my 25 yard, 5 shot target.. at 50 yard i was all over the target but i am sure that was me and not the gun.. i am just not a good shot.

Old 04-06-2006, 05:28 PM

Default RE: i have been ..

Practice makes perfect, and besides its a lot of fun!

I have a modern Inline, but my next will probably be a 54 Cal Flinter to shoot roundballs. I have been talking to several fellows that go to "Shoots" and encampments, sounds like they have a blast and meet a lot of different folks. Kinda getting interested in that sort of thing just for the fun side of it.

God Bless!!