Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

ok I am changing guns

Old 12-13-2005, 02:38 PM

Default RE: ok I am changing guns

thanks guys I got the credit towards an omega it costed me 53 dollars more now I got one of the best guns out there so I am set as far as a BP Gun goes (I hope lol) I really liked the sidekick I really think I just got a lemon witch happens in everything you buy, no matter what the cost, I was gonna get another SS sidekick but everyone says the TC omega is the cats A$$ so we will see what the fuss is about I put the scope on already and the all black setup looks pretty sexy lol
Old 12-13-2005, 02:56 PM
Dominant Buck

Good to hear that Bass Pro stands behind their customers. And thanks for letting us know how it came out. Believe me, that kind of information is priceless when looking for good on line merchants. Bass Pro did a very smart move there. They made you happy and might have got some future business (although I bought too many rifles from them already).

I think you're really going to like the Omega. Keep us posted on how it shoots...
Old 12-13-2005, 09:12 PM

heck they should take care of me I have baught 4 BP guns from them in the last month lol, 3 wood sidekicks and my omega, they are very good at making you happy and I cant wait to shoot the omega I just wish I had a deer season coming up I cant wait till next year I am gonna have a nervious break down lol