Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

buffalo bullet company

Old 09-28-2005, 08:37 AM

Default RE: buffalo bullet company

There is a house for sale around the corner from me but I don't know how much land comes with it. I livebetween the two largest lakes in Fingers Lakes and we don't get the snow the rest of the state gets because of the warmer waters of the lakes. It does get cold though. Houses are pretty cheap around here because good paying jobs are hard to come by. You can live on the lake for about the same price as nice house in the Suburbs of Rochester or Syracuse. It is a beautiful area to live in if you don't mind 4 seasons. It really isnice if you like to hunt and fish. There are 11 Finger Lakes, two of them are within minutes of me.

I just found out last night that the vast majority of my deer hunting land is being sold.Another neighbor and I have had sole hunting privelage on this land for the last ten years. It's by far the best hunting property I have ever had, I shot my first buck here and all of my bowhunting deer here.The business my wife works for is buying the land and so far the owner'sdon't allow hunting on any of their hundreds and hundreds of acres so I don't think I will be hunting here anymore. Theyare close to being anti-hunters. I have been helping them out alot recently so I think I have at least asmall chance to get permission. It's getting tough to find good privatehunting propertyeven in rural areas. I'm so bummed.......