Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Salt Lake Sportsman's Expo

Old 03-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Salt Lake Sportsman's Expo

Hmm, I have rather_be_hunting's cell # so if you are with him, I can just give you guys a call.
Old 03-18-2005, 11:36 AM
Typical Buck

Like you said just give me a call when you get there Jonathon and we'll meet up. I'll see everyone else at noon.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

If anyone reads this before going to the show or the contest, please let the others know that I won't be there. I need to take care of some things here in Idaho this weekend. Give em heck at the contest and win it all. Let me know how you did when you get back.................Elkcrazy8
Old 03-19-2005, 08:58 AM
Typical Buck

ElkCrazy8---I can't believe you're not coming!!!! I'm sitting here in our hotel room now thinking of getting together with you, then I read this!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you could've done great in the contest!!! We'll miss you big-guy as well as gselkhunter!!!----ElkNut1
Old 03-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I was there but the cell # that I got from rather be hunting was not his number apparently. Hope you had fun! I was looking forward to meeting you guys, oh well, maybe later...
Old 03-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

elknut, our car was going under and we needed a new one fast. I could have driven the truck down but it wouldn't have done us any good come monday morning when it was time for work. I was really wanting to call in the contest. With the down payment gone we would have had to put our heads together to get me to Spokane for the 1st leg of the TC in 2 weeks. We can meet again sometime soon I hope. All of you guys kick some major a$$ for me. The good news is that there is a brand new sports car in the driveway.