Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Big Game South Africa

Old 02-27-2005, 06:36 AM

Default Big Game South Africa

Non-trophy hunting in South Africa at cost price for game. Daily rate as little as $150 per hunter.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:05 AM

Default RE: Big Game South Africa

Vicotrhunt, whoever you are, you left no link to your site, just a note. An African hunt is about the same price as a Wyoming elk hunt. And you get treated like king, great meals, clothes washed daily, you get to shoot 4,5,6, or 7 animals for the price of one elk, which you may not even get, and once you go, you will be back!
Old 02-27-2005, 01:07 PM

Default RE: Big Game South Africa

Hi RandyA,

I am a professional hunter and outfitter in Africa. I saw that there was a gap in the market for foreigners wanting to hunt in South Africa at a reduced rate. The non-trophy animals is either younger males or females of the species. You can contact me directly at [email protected] and I will mail you the prices on the different species available. It is possible to have the capes and skulls or skins, of your non-trophy animals, shipped back to your country. Let me have your info and I will send you more detail.