Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

new elk hunter

Old 02-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: new elk hunter

elknut1
glob3006---You've got that right!!! There's nothing like bulls screaming all around you in Sept. or anytime for that matter! Man you got me excited just reading your post! I'm truly nuts about Elk!!!-_
Paul I just can't imagine you getting that excited about elk, nope I just don't see how a fellow elkoholic could be so nuts about elk.
Dang whats that? I can hear something??? Sounds like a cow in distress, and a huffing grunt, wait, now I hear a location bugle. Oh no you just didn't do what I think you did? Did you? It sounded like a bunch of water hititng the ground and tree branches breaking and a heavy heavy buzz bugle. WOW elknut you are excited. I can hear you all the way over here on the other side of our great state of Idaho. It has to be you, unless of course its just elkcrazy8 getting ready for the competition. Big ass grin
Old 02-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: glob3006

I know some of the guy's/gal's on this board know what I am talking about when I say that there is NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the world of hunting that is more incredible than to hike into the back-country,sleep out under the stars with Bull's bugling around you all night long....NOTHING!!!!!!
You had to do it. Just when I felt strong. Just when I thought I had this under control you had to go and say it. Now all I can think about is September and bugling bulls. I can't think about anything else. Somebody help me!!
Old 02-25-2005, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

UUUHHHH!!!!!!! Sorry about that.

Elk do not really exist It's only in your mind

Like the dream I had the other night. I was hunting a MONSTER 11x12 bull ( yes I know but it WAS a dream) He was always just out of range or on private land.I woke up in a cold sweat
What is the meaning of this dream????? How many more months 'til Sept. ????????

bkbell,
Are you out there??????