Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Elk callers- count me in

Old 01-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Elk callers- count me in

Thanks to the persistant efforts of everyone I will be attending the calling contest in Salt Lake also. I can't let you all have all of the fun. I need some too. The post season doldrums need to be quenched, and what better way than meeting you all in Salt Lake so we can make elk sounds together. I will be broke by the end of the year with all the traveling I have planned this year but what the heck. Plenty of elk meat to get by on.
Old 01-01-2005, 10:50 PM

Default RE: Elk callers- count me in

Old 01-02-2005, 12:51 AM

lol, nice work. I am not the most graceful caller, but i certainly get the job done, lol! Good luck!
Old 01-02-2005, 07:06 AM
Typical Buck

Hey, it's only money!!! You may have to recah into the other sock before the end of the year, but what the heck! It'll be worth it when take ole gselkhunter down!!!! Better watch out for ole Crazy8, gselkhunter, this kids got talent!!! I heard him the other day and he'll raise your eyebrows! Good Luck to all!!!! ElkNut1

Idaho hunter 58---You've got the right attitude, you don't have to be the biggest baddest bull around to call in elk! However it don't hurt none either!!! <grin> And it's a whole lot of fun challenging bulls once in a while!! I call it the "Art Of Challenging" ElkNut1
Old 01-02-2005, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait, It is going to be a fun time. Lets make Utah feel like it is being invaded by screaming elk!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Typical Buck

I will be there!
Gselkhunter
Old 01-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Typical Buck

Gald to hear it Elkcrazy8. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Don't worry about being broke. What's the point of having money if you aren't having any fun? I'd rather be broke and having a good time.
Old 01-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't forget I'm crashing this party too!
Old 01-04-2005, 07:50 AM
Typical Buck

idahoelkinstructior---I was wondering about you!! Of course we haven't forgotten about you!! Them Holidays had everyones schedule messed up. Look forward to meeting you and possibly your wife. Mine will be coming along, as well as gselkhunters. Practice up you all!!!! Good Luck!!
ElkNut1
Old 01-04-2005, 10:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

If anyone is wondering why I am not on here often. I am search of a new computer. Mine crashed. Any of my comments may be delayed a little for a while. Hopefully I will be back full swing soon.

Quick Reply: Elk callers- count me in

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.