Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Realtree still backing USO?

Old 08-22-2004, 04:41 PM

Default Realtree still backing USO?

I saw that Realtree still recommends USO as an outfitter on their website. They just left AZ out of the list for recommendations. I figured that Bill Jordan was the type to try to weasel around the issue. Lots of other camo out there.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:01 PM
PLB

Default RE: Realtree still backing USO?

He sent me an email several weeks ago saying he was dropping USO and didn't support their methods. It appears he has been talking out both sides of his mouth.
Old 08-23-2004, 06:54 AM

Bill jordan is an idiot, but a rich one
Old 08-23-2004, 09:46 AM

Just got an e-mail from Realtree stating that they rebuilt their website and will take USO off the list. Sounds like they are sticking to the original position.
Old 08-23-2004, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: gleninAZ

Just got an e-mail from Realtree stating that they rebuilt their website and will take USO off the list. Sounds like they are sticking to the original position.
I'll believe it when I see it. Alot of companies give people the runaround for awhile hoping everything blows over so they don't have to change anything. Believe me, I build websites and administrate our companies website. It takes a few minutes to make a change. A day or two at the most if you keep putting it off.
Old 08-24-2004, 12:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just saw a Realtree outdoors show on Saturday on OLN and it featured Kansas whitetail with non other then USO and smiling Jack(Mr Taulman)
Old 08-24-2004, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I don't have to worry about not purchasing their stuff seeing as how I buy nothing but Mossy Oak anyway. I still don't think they're going to stick to their word about dropping USO.
Old 08-24-2004, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fill me in guys i have been a fan of realtree since they came out.......what is new and what are they doing with USO? LET ME KNOW.
Old 08-24-2004, 07:48 PM

Simple guys we can play the game to.............buy Mossy Oak, Asat or any other camo other than Realtree, easy solution. If you have some with the tags still on it take it or send it back.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

turkey fan, if you have been following the court rulling with USO you should see why almost every hunter on here can't stand them (basically they took alot of licenses away from az. residents to put more money in their pocket and are probably going to try it in more states). Because of this alot of their sponsers have dropped them because they pi$$ed off so many people. However, even though realtree "said" they were going to drop them they have yet to do so. Therefor some people are switching brands etc... as a result. This is the only way that hunters can make their position on an issue known sometimes. Hit them in the pocketbook.

Quick Reply: Realtree still backing USO?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.