Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

New Brunswick Canada hunting?

Old 02-23-2004, 06:00 PM

Default New Brunswick Canada hunting?

I was wondering if anybody on here knew what i would need to be able to hunt in New Brunswick. Grand Mahan to be exact. I have alot of family who lives over there and they also have a deer problem. Bascially to many deer. I never belived it untill I was over this summer and seen like 20 deer in my aunts back yard in one day.

I have heard that the only way to hunt over there is with a guide but whare it is private land I was wondering if it would be any different. Any information will be apreacited.
Old 02-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: New Brunswick Canada hunting?

IF YOUR FROM THE USA, THEN YOU NEED A GUIDE NO MATTER ON PUBLIC OR PRIVATE LAND, THATS THE LAW IN CANADA
Old 02-26-2004, 07:35 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: New Brunswick Canada hunting?

i think that in new brunswick you do need a guide, but i also believe that a family member can count as one. you DO NOT need a guide everywhere in canada. i have checked it out before because i was interested in doing a self-guided moose hunt in quebec, got it from the government there, no guide needed.