Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Best place to buy a Swarovski spotting scope?

Old 01-21-2004, 10:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Best place to buy a Swarovski spotting scope?

I have narrowed my search down to just one spotting scope. Now to find the best buy? I am looking for a Swarovski ATS-65mm. This is a MAJOR purchase for me so I need to save as much money as I can. Please do not suggest ebay. I want to buy a new spotting scope from a dealer.

thanks,
Old 01-21-2004, 11:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Best place to buy a Swarovski spotting scope?

www.riflescopes.com Good luck.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Also check at www.sportsmansguide.com my wife has purchased a lot of gear through them and the prices are usually pretty good. As an example, she recently bought a Garmin GPS 12XL from them. Garmin lists is at $309.00 she got it at $170.97 tax and shipping included. They are not aleays lower than others but frequently are.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the help guys. I checked every link that you posted here & in the gun form. I also checked Cabelas & Bear Basin Outfitters.
The best price on the internet was www.dnrsports.com
My local sporting goods store had there price marked the same as Cabelas. I told the salesman that they were the the same price as Cabelas. He said I know. I then told him dnr sports was $269.00 cheaper.[] He said they would match the price. They did not even question the price I quoted them? I had dnr sports phone number & the product number with me in case they wanted to confirm it? They just gave me the price I quoted them & did not even think twice about it.[:-] There must be some serious mark up on optics.
Thanks again guys. This was a major purchase for me & every dollar you saved me helped.