Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Have any of you

Old 12-31-2003, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Have any of you

read any of the Capstick books on hunting in Africa. If so what did you think about it and which book was the best? thank you
Old 12-31-2003, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Have any of you

A friend of mine bought me "Death in the long grass" and I liked it. The section on lions was really something...
Old 12-31-2003, 08:17 AM
Fork Horn

I've read Death In the Long Grass too. After reading it I couldn't belive he made it out of Africa alive, his stories are amasing. I think they might be to amasing. My brother works for a guy who has alot of friends that knew Capstick, and I guess they sometimes referred to him as "Crapstick". Oh well, even if his stories are a little exagerated, it still makes for some fun reading.
Old 12-31-2003, 08:21 AM

I've read about 12 of his books and they are great. I think my favorite is Death in the Dark Continent.