Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Lion hunt video....must see!!

Old 01-15-2004, 01:34 PM

Default RE: Lion hunt video....must see!!

I agree with White-Raven on this one. There are some animals I belive shouldn't be hunted. Lions are one of those. To each his own but i was definately cheering for the lion.
Old 01-15-2004, 02:10 PM

At the risk of drawing the wrath of the moderators....I have to ask. Please give me a cogent argument why some animals shouldn't be hunted....and others should? (With the exception of "truly" endangered species. That's one reason I believe all of us would understand....though I don't presume to speak for everyone.)

But I don't understand short of being endangered....what differentiates one species from another...when it comes to hunting!?!
Old 01-15-2004, 03:34 PM

yeah that was hilarious!!!! i mean i was watching it and it seemed like a regular hunting video and they shot the lion and as im watching it the lion didnt go down so then i thought the idiot missed next thing you know he just pissed the lion off and barely clipped the guy and im laughing my ass off. talk about a hunt gone wrong!!!yeah if it was me be sought after by the lion i would be like the deer i ran over last week just starin at the headlights and pooooooooooooffff!
Old 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM

I just laughed my head off and cheered for somebody, not sure if it was the lion or the hunters....
Old 01-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Right or wrong that was freakin intense! I just gave that my holy**** award of the year thus far. That guy was lucky that lion didnt rip his face or entire head off or the other people getting hit with all the fire. I'd be careful with that link though seriously. The ANTIs would have a fit if they seen it.
Old 01-15-2004, 05:43 PM

Hey Red Hawk,

The antis would have a fit regardless! Let them.....I'm not changing their drawers!
Old 01-15-2004, 10:27 PM

lol ak
Old 01-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey Red Hawk,

The antis would have a fit regardless! Let them.....I'm not changing their drawers!
That's true
Old 01-16-2004, 10:31 AM

To me that was stupid. WHo would want to hunt a lion. That guy is really lucky he ain't dead. That was freaky. It really opened my eyes, because just about anything can turn on you like that.
Old 01-17-2004, 09:50 AM

Well it's off to the john to change my underwear.

Quick Reply: Lion hunt video....must see!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.