Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Why don't hunters like to conserve?

Old 12-31-2003, 06:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Why don't hunters like to conserve?

O.K. A good start, now how about the rest of what I requested? How is putting my .876 acre into a trust going to help anything, especially if it were located within the city limits of beautiful downtown where ever. Most hunters probably don't live in the country and don't own enough real estate to make a difference. Those Farmers and Ranchers out there trying to make a living and raise a family on the land do the best they can just to pay the taxes. Those that can do these things have for the most part already done it. As for the Real Estate agents, I think they individually are only doing a job, a service to home owners and buyers. I could go along with that if you were to change it to some of the developers that are out there. I still believe most hunters are far more conservation minded than you give them credit for being.
Old 12-31-2003, 09:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Why don't hunters like to conserve?

Canoes don't eat as much, an' there's still one or two wild rivers in this country I ain't seed.

I'm glad y'all got everthin' fittin' into nice lil' categories thet you can tell apart an' identify at a glance.

For crying out loud, drop the mountain man style of writing. Its tedious.

You are obviously a bright guy so why the hick style?