Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Mwotw elk hunt

Old 12-04-2018, 10:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default Mwotw elk hunt

Montana Warriors On The Water, (mwotw) hosted a cow elk hunt here in south central Montana this past weekend. We had five veterans from out military come. We had some awesome hunting for the vets, four of the five took their cows. We still have one vet who is still looking to fill her tag, she lives in the Billings area and we have a ranch family that will be working with her to fill her tag in the coming days. Four of the five also choose to take a turkey. I would urge everyone to check out MWOTW facebook page, I do not do links. It explains about MWOTW and what we do, and you will find excellent pics of this hunt and other fishing and hunting we have did.
Attached Thumbnails Mwotw elk hunt-matt-2018-2.jpeg   Mwotw elk hunt-matt-2018.jpeg   Mwotw elk hunt-matt-elk-hunt.jpeg   Mwotw elk hunt-matt-elk-2018.jpeg  
Old 12-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Good deal, sounds like a good organization.
Old 12-18-2018, 10:38 AM
Fork Horn

Great news, the last veteran who had not filled her tag, dropped a elk yesterday!
Attached Thumbnails Mwotw elk hunt-warrior-18-3.jpg