Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

CAUGHT A POACHER

Old 10-29-2003, 01:20 AM

Default RE: CAUGHT A POACHER

OR HIM?

Old 10-29-2003, 01:21 AM

OR THIS ONE?

Old 10-29-2003, 01:22 AM

**** WE CAN GO ALL DAY!!!!

Old 10-29-2003, 01:23 AM

WELL LOOKY HERE!!!!

Old 10-29-2003, 01:24 AM

AND OVER HERE!!!!

Old 10-29-2003, 01:26 AM

NOW, WONDER HOW MANY OF THEM COME FROM YOUR TWO' S HUNTING SPOT???????????????????????????????????????????

VERY WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2003, 11:49 AM

How many came from my spot? My guess is none. You' ve been ' advertising' the black bear and elk as being in Korea??? The first whitetail from KY..

Whats the deal with the multiple posts anyway?? just a quick way to " move up the ladder" from what I can see.Meaningless posts such as those are nothing more than an irritation to myself and I' m sure, others who come here to read informative information on our favorite sport

If you have something meaningful to add, by all means do so, but those last posts were nothing more than a waste of space.

A wise man once said," It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it" [8D][8D]
Old 10-29-2003, 03:10 PM
Typical Buck

Kentucky Boy, All I have to say is thank God you live in Kentucky. Cause you wouldn' t last long out here in the West. We take poaching seriously and the Game Wardens are used to and not afraid of your kind. Not only would they come back out but they' d come back out with thier man in cuffs. Poaching is illegal and one day your simple mind will figure out thats a bad thing. If you' re a poacher, you' re a loser!!!
Old 10-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Typical Buck

I' m a KY boy too. Raised up with no deer huntin' cause everbody took ' em outta season. Rabbits went south too eventually. Kentucky Boy is like a lot of my ignorant relatives. Yeah, they still live like that in places. Dump their garbage on the roadside too. All' s a feller can do is hope the poor stock dies off an' the rest git some learnin' afor they got the whole state poached out agin. There ain' t nobody lookin' to feed his family with game these days. He' d starve in mos' eastern counties. I had my doubts ' bout them releasin' elk back in those counties cause I know how that culture looks at poachin' .
Old 10-29-2003, 03:42 PM

na na na na na na na na naaaaa, hahaha, the banjo. Kentucky boy, I tell you what. I cannot believe someone who is supposed to be a responsible hunter these days would even make jokes about serious poaching incidents. We take poaching VERY seriously in the west. Its fun to call ourselves hillbillies, rednecks, cowboys, hell that is my group! But we are smarter than our predecessors in that we have seen the destruction, devastion, and legsislation that comes with poaching. If you think the game laws are wrong, write you legislator (that is the man, or even, dare I tell you, woman, that goes to that big place called Washington and tries to take our guns away because of people like you). If you won' t address it like a responsible citizen, then I will pray tonight that you do not ever shoot another animal again, and the next shot you do take is out of season and you are caught. Sorry man, but if you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Na na na na na na na na naaaaa......

Quick Reply: CAUGHT A POACHER

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.