Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

new bee

Old 10-15-2003, 08:38 AM

Default new bee

just thought i would say hello, i am new to bbs and hope for a few days of grace before some one gets offended by my opions,, i call montana home , am a native american as were both my parents, before that the famlily lived in the world like every one else, , i hunt alot, from rabbits to the biggest bears i can find ,,and on a few ocasions i have even brought meat home for the family.. i have enjoyed readiing previos posts for past several months,,oh i almost forgot we leave tommoorro to go antelope hunting...
Old 10-15-2003, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: new bee

Hi newby welcome to the best hunting website on the internet. Glad to have you hear and hope you stick around long enough to post some stories of your hunts and maybe a few pictures. Once again, welcome aboard[8D]
Old 10-15-2003, 10:22 AM

thanx treedog, one of the guys is supposed to have d. cam w/ so hope i can post pics.
Old 10-15-2003, 11:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

It' s good to have someone from the Flathead country,I to call Montana my home.
Where are you headed for antelope?I shot mine on Sunday,now I have to turn my attention back to my bear tag.Good luck and welcome aboard.BBJ
Old 10-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: flatheader

....before that the famlily lived in the world like every one else,
What' s that supposed to me mean?!?! Why don' t you keep your opinion to yourself next time. [:@] Nah I' m just pullin your leg, just getting you broke in. Welcome to the boards.
Old 10-15-2003, 05:12 PM

Howdy friend, welcome aboard! Now go bag a speed goat so we can have some more pictures to oogle and ahhh over! Good luck, don' t be a stranger.
Old 10-15-2003, 05:17 PM

By the way, black, white, brown, yellow, hot pink, short, tall, doesn' t matter here. Me I prefer Blonde, muscley, pony tails, nice teeth and a rich dad, but that' s a whole other forum I am sure [>:].
Old 10-15-2003, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

Welcome to the site, anyone who enjoys elk hunting is alright in my book.
elknut1
Old 10-15-2003, 06:28 PM

thanks rbh, looks like i might fit in , we are heading for malta area, 3 dads, 3sons, 1spaniel and a mess of guns, this is our cut loose and shot anything legal, goats,birds,p.dogs, snakes, porkies, cyotes etc,, my job this year is ranger as i have only a doe tag, but someone has to keep the shots limited to a resonable distance,, at least for the antelope,,, p dogs are a hole nuther game..
Old 10-15-2003, 10:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the board, and good luck on your hunt!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.