Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

NEEDED: Help for Information

Old 05-09-2014, 06:29 AM
Spike

Default NEEDED: Help for Information

I am hoping that you Guys and Gals take a few minutes to do me a favor and fill out this survey.

The survey itself is more geared towards predators than anything. The reason why I am asking for you to complete the survey is to see how predator species affect prey species.

The intent is to use the survey results as part of a book which details the predation of livestock and hunting animals throughout North America [which includes all of the USA and Canada].

The survey itself is entirely anonymous. It is composed of 15 questions which shouldn't take you any more than 5 minutes [10 tops] to complete if that.

Thanks well in advance for taking the time to complete said survey.
Survey Link

If you want to include any other information in relation to said survey please note it will be anonymously recorded unless you state you want your conversation here included.

Last edited by PintoDeerHunter; 05-10-2014 at 07:32 AM. Reason: title
Old 05-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Spike

Thanks to those that responded so far