Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wyoming Antelope

Old 02-24-2014, 05:51 PM
car
Typical Buck

Yes by picking up doe tags that just adds a bonus to the hunt/trip. I've done that before. It's funny the first time or two out to Wy I didn't want anything to do with shooting doe antelope. Well after eating antelope we really like the taste so it's a no brainer for me. Extra meat plus bonus animals to hunt.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Spike

My experience is all in the Casper area. The BLM land west and southwest of Casper is a good start, I think. Inside of 15 minutes from town you can be on goats. I highly agree with everyone who encouraged doe/fawn tags. If you are going to try to get a leftover you are going to need to be Johnny on the spot when they go on sale online. Any tags left after the first dale of leftover sales is available for a reason. Oh and DO NOT hire an outfitter or pay for access. Antelope are plenty easy to hunt DIY for even the most inexperienced hunter. I've only known one person who ate a tag, and that was because he basically chose to.

PM if you want unit/area specific recommendations.