Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Recap of 2012 and plans for 2013

Old 01-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Spike

Default Recap of 2012 and plans for 2013

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and you are off to a good start for this new year!

The 2012 hunting season was successful once again. Tim from Colorado took a very nice Pronghorn during archery season and Chance shot a very nice Missouri whitetail on the opening of the firearms season. I also enjoyed helping many of you this year plan your hunts and will be glad to help again this coming year.

As of now I plan on offering scouting services for three types of 5 day hunts for Deer and Antelope, an archery hunt in September, a archery/firearm combo hunt and a firearm hunt. Let me know your interest or you are welcome to share this message with someone who might be interested.

I have also been talking to a hunting guide in Douglas. I am hoping that with his help I will be able to offer more hunts on private land on a trespass fee basis.

Here is a link to some of the amateur video that we capture during our hunts( it's ok if it makes you laugh out loud):

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrShootl...ature=g-high-u

To see more pics and references on Facebook, click the like button after logging on: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bow-Hu...98244280229153

Take care and hope you all are blessed from above in 2013,

Cary
Attached Thumbnails Recap of 2012 and plans for 2013-photo-13-1-.jpg   Recap of 2012 and plans for 2013-photo-10-.jpg  

Last edited by shootlong; 01-05-2013 at 11:58 AM.