Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Fair Chase vs High Fence Hunting Debate?

Old 12-29-2012, 09:37 AM
Typical Buck

So putting canned hunting in the same catagory as real hunting would be rather unfair.if you like to do the canned hunt thing and it floats your boat then go for it,all im saying is dont expect ppl to consider it equil by any means,infact be prepared to possably even be shunned by people for doing it.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Damn man! I'm beginning to believe that your reading comprehension is zero!How many times are we going to have to state on this thread that a "canned" place is completely different than a bigger place? The former normally raise the friggin animals and know exactly what's in there. Many of them charge by the pound for a hog or by the inch of antler for a buck deer. High fence fair chase places don't normally do anything but shoot the bigger animals and then some does and management bucks like I stated earlier. Please get the two straight or your argument makes no sense.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 12-29-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Typical Buck

Lol sorry,i didnt read every post made on this thread.so im just going to comment on what the op posted.i agree with ya.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

And no im not going to read every post,i know some of you have a point to make sorry i dont agree with it.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

If you don't read and keep up with the posts on a thread, how do you hope to make any kind of meaningful responses?---Answer is that you can't and if you don't you come across as less than coherent unless you specifically address a post a particular member made since we aren't mind readers or clairvoyants!
Old 12-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

Who said i was adressing anyone in paticular?im just giveing my opinion.that being i dont consider high fenced hunts as real hunting,is that clear enough for you?you can save your breath about how big the fence is etc etc,i dont care.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

You could have made your point in one post.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Typical Buck

Did i not already say i was just commenting on what the author of this thread said?What did i say that makes you think i was adressing you topgun?the only Person i commented on was mulies post and when i adressed him i stated his user name.so if your trying to stir up some arguement go else where in not intreasted.sorry if my previouse posts confused you.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Typical Buck

Your right i could have.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Typical Buck

Sorry if some of my posts were confuseing since my daughter stole my computer all i have to use is an iphone i havent figured out how to copy and paste other ppls comments when im replying to them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.