Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Fair Chase vs High Fence Hunting Debate?

Old 12-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by skinnnner
I havent pushed my
Beliefs on anyone,nearly every
Post iv made iv stated to each their own or something similar.its just not something im intreasted in,i believe iv stated that also several times.
As i've done too, but some have a hard time understanding that. Who has been pushing their way of hunting on anybody? Other than huckleberry in his bet. I don't see anybody?
Old 12-30-2012, 02:23 PM
Typical Buck

Everyone of these places iv looked at offers 100 percent secess rate.one even says they cant promise you shoot a buck over 200 but within three days they promise you will get a chance at several scoreing 170 or better.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
cause I don't bowhunt either but I'm not whining about him doing it, only you all doggin on him for it, when like I said you ain't got a dog in the fight.
RR
Because everybody is saying everybody is trying to push their way of hunting on others. I only saw the bet as doing that. Even if he is paying for it. It's his method.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
As i've done too, but some have a hard time understanding that. Who has been pushing their way of hunting on anybody? Other than huckleberry in his bet. I don't see anybody?
The only person iv seen is now on my blocked list,like when he asked me questions then gets all but hurt because my responses dont suit him.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Typical Buck

I honestly dont know what huckleberrys wager was but me not being in the same country would exclude me from the bet.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

The only person iv seen is now on my blocked list,like when he asked me questions then gets all but hurt because my responses dont suit him.
I think he was just trying to explain that all fenced hunts aren't the same. he thinks those with lots of land are just like public land hunts. I don't agree, but it's not a big deal enough to ignore him.

I've been going at it with ridge runner, but it's what forums are all about. We don't have to always agree. I don't in real life, and I don't expect to on forums either.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

I honestly dont know what huckleberrys wager was but me not being in the same country would exclude me from the bet.
Where you from?
Old 12-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Typical Buck

I think he was just trying to explain that all fenced hunts aren't the same. he thinks those with lots of land are just like public land hunts. I don't agree, but it's not a big deal enough to ignore him.

I've been going at it with ridge runner, but it's what forums are all about. We don't have to always agree. I don't in real life, and I don't expect to on forums either.
Yeah but thats the thing,i heard his opinion the first time,yeah some fences are huge i get it.no need to get all excieted because i dont agree with him.and when you showed his post that said he sent me a nice letter it just confirmed that i made the right choice in blocking him.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Typical Buck

Where you from?
Sskarchewan canada.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Typical Buck

Saskatchewan,sorry for the typos

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.