Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Don' t need it, but..........

Old 09-19-2003, 04:52 AM

Default RE: Don' t need it, but..........

Good luck to both of you, Jack, and come back in one piece! Try to take it easy on that candy-a$$ed eastern boy! You know he' s not near the chest thumping he-man that you are!
Old 09-23-2003, 12:29 PM

I agree with Beans, Calnewbie and Trapper T, need pics of the real BeverJack. I' m relatively new to the board and looking for the " Best of BeaverJack" forum. Good luck and provide all the details when you get back!!
Old 09-23-2003, 02:43 PM

Don' t be too hard on all " candy-a$$ed easterners" , some of us moved here for jobs and are looking for a way to move back into God' s country. I' m headed out west for my first elk hunt in a couple of weeks. I' ll try not to fall off of any mountains, get stepped on by a mule, or wet myself when I see an elk. If I knew what BeaverJack looked like, I' d keep an eye out for him. Judging by his " English" , he' s getting a little long in the tooth to be traipsin around them there hills. He might slip and break a hip.[&:] Us young bucks have to look after our elders. Good luck to all who are headed out to persue the mighty elk.
Old 10-01-2003, 11:03 AM

BeaverJack, you back yet? Hope things went well. Waitin on the story on that " big ol' bull an' maybe even a mossy horned buck deer" . You said you' d have lots of " lectric pictures to post on this here idjit box" . How did your " easterner" do on his first elk hunt? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:34 PM
Typical Buck

Here' s my best try at postin' ' lectric pictures.

My friend did fine. He kept up with me an' was good company, even if he is a yankee. He had soft hands though, from milkin' cows a lot. ' Least that was his excuse. Might have been other reasons. He took lots of pictures an' is postin' ' em over at baitshopboys. Good times, but way too short.
Old 10-02-2003, 05:47 AM

BeaverJack:

Very nice bull. Congratulations though you probably don' t need that either. Headed to CO myself in T-5 days and counting.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

BJ looks like an authentic mountain man...thought for awhile he was some LA trial lawyer trying to act the part.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:34 PM
Typical Buck

I ain' t smart enuff to act like nuthin' I ain' t. Yessiree, I' m pure mountain man right down to my long handles, a fine specimen of manhood ! I can lick any 3 men' s weight in bobcats an' spark a week' s worth of wimmins in the same night. I' m known to drink warm kerosene an' prefer my liver raw. I can outrun, outwalk, outdrink, an' outshoot men half my age, an' still have sumthin' left fer their wives. I' m a lean, mean, mountain machine. I still got ever tooth I was borned with to boot!
Old 10-06-2003, 04:01 PM

Hahaha, absolutely priceless.
Old 10-07-2003, 09:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dang, BJ I hope I get to meet you someday...I want your autograph...BTW real fine bull you shot...

Quick Reply: Don' t need it, but..........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.