Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

anybody have any black bear guides they reccomend?

Old 10-22-2012, 03:14 PM
Spike

Default anybody have any black bear guides they reccomend?

thinking about taking the girlfriend on a bear hunt. Doesnt matter where just don't really want to hunt with hounds. If anyone on here has had good success or a good trip with a particular guide they might reccomend let me know!

-also any thoughts on bear meat as table fare?

Last edited by Matson1854; 10-22-2012 at 03:19 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

If Canada is an option for you we have as good of a black bear hunt and outfitter in New Brunswick as you will find anywhere and I say that in absolute honesty. He is very competitive on price too. Super guide and just an all around great guy. He is the real deal and it is a very high quality hunt with very nice lodging and very high success rates. [email protected]
Old 10-24-2012, 10:24 PM
Spike

If you want to take your girlfriend with for the hunting then I prefer to go for a camp or accompany a professional. There's a place called Rosslakecamps and they're offering a good service for couples.