Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Trophy Doe Hunt

Old 09-25-2012, 08:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Trophy Doe Hunt

Took my son to his RFW doe hunt at Visintainer Ranch (used to be Blue Gravel) over the weekend. Of course we saw some really nice bucks. He got his doe about an hour into the hunt. 85 yards, double lung hit. After we had her on the back of the vehicle I pulled out the camera and took this picture. He is happy, just tired since I made him drag her by himself. She weight more than him He came up with the trophy doe hunt when we were driving back to camp.

driving out of the ranch we ran into a nice herd of bucks together. The biggest was a really heavy 6x6, he was smart enough to bail over the hill right away. These guys stood around long enough for me to pull the camera back out.

Last edited by Jorgy; 09-25-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:23 AM
Spike

Good deal. Congrats!