Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Elk Outfitter Recomendation Request

Old 07-23-2012, 07:03 AM
Spike

New Mexico

Bob Atwood at Blue Mountain Outfitters - dedicated, great guides/camps - work their tail off to get you on the Elk.

www.bluemountanoutfitters.com
Old 07-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Listen B&W outfitters in montrose co is the best. The owner is a retired ranger and very down to earth and a great guy. They have some nice land to hunt. I booked through them in 08 and shot my first elk 2 days later. Plus CO NR tags aren't as much as MT others. Give em a call.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by IOWAWHITETAILS
Sjadventures....I talked with u last week...lol...My email is the same as my handle!
I can get you booked into a hunt of a lifetime in unit 61 Colorado.

We have two 1st season bull elk vouchers. Fully outfitted guided hunt and voucher for $9,000. Unit 61 in Colorado is a good as they come.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

In NM there's Mick, then everyone else! The books don't lie.

http://www.nmtrophyhunts.com/

I muzzleloaded with him in '98 & nailed a 368" 6x6 on the last morning of my 5 day hunt. When I go back it will be with a bow! A 350" bull isn't a herd bull in The Gila.