Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

New Hampshire Moose Results Posted

Old 06-17-2012, 07:19 AM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

Default New Hampshire Moose Results Posted

New Hampshire moose posted yesterday.

Took me 14 years and 8 points but my name finally appeared on the successful list. Last guy at the bottom.

I guess they cut tags significantly this year. They posted the odds already and my chance was only 1%. Great stroke of luck because I drew nothing out west. I have family in Bangor & Boston I may visit.

Only bad thing is I will miss opening day due to my neices wedding in Indy on 10/20. I plan to drive out on 10/13, make camp & scout 5 days, then fly to Indy 19 & 20, and fly back up to NH to begin my hunt Sunday morning. My sister said Southwest flys out of Manchester Airport and that sounds like my best option right now if they have a flight that would work? It's only a 9 day hunt so I don't want to miss Sunday.
Old 06-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

You lucky son of a gun! Sounds like you've got it all figured out and here's hoping you get a biggun!
Old 06-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Zim
Nontypical Buck

TG you would have enjoyed my post on MM but the moderator pulled it. I posted for DP to please stay out of Iowa and NH AND CALLED HIM A MARKET POACHER.