Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Ted Nugent

Old 05-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

As with poaching comes the negative effect on all hunters. So how can he be supported when it is only really about himself? I feel he should of just faced the issue as well as any fall out from it. A poacher is a poacher and it does not do any law abiding hunter any good at all.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Why are guys using the word "poacher" as he never "poached" a thing? He did not do anything that is normally classified as "poaching" by most hunters. He violated several laws and regulations and paid the penatlies assessed, but IMHO that is not a proper term to use for what he did. End of story!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 05-07-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

What were the charges for the fines he paid?
Old 05-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Fork Horn

Hmmmmmmmmmm is there a different word to describe someone who kills game animals illegaly????
Killing a animal outside the law is poaching...I don't care how ya slice it, it comes back to poaching!!!!!!! Killing an illegal buck over bait in california would be called what??? POACHING!!!!!!!!