Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Ted Nugent

Old 04-22-2012, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lifted this from the article.

The law is less than 5 years old, and Nugent, who's hunted in that part of Alaska for years, was unaware of it,
Sorry, but ignorance of the law is no excuse. Especially for a guy who does this for a living. It also doesn't matter if you think a hunting law is stupid. You still have to obey it.

Never have cared for Ted. Most overrated human being in the history of this country if you ask me. About 90% of the animals he kills each year are in a pen at the kind of place where the animals run to-wards the sound of a truck coming because they think it's feeding time.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by finnbear
The saga continues.....let's hear more....maybe folks will start to see him for what he really is!!!!
Coming from the musical side of things (I too am a rock 'n roll guitar player - but I'm not famous), I know all about Ted Nugent.

Ted claims that during his days with the band The Amboy Dukes, he had no idea what they were talking about, regarding the 1968 song "Journey To The Center Of Your Mind". All the while, the record album cover had images of bongs, pipes, hookas, and other assorted drug paraphernalia on it.

Ted somehow, someway, convinced a Hawaiian couple to let him become a guardian of their 14 year old daughter named Pele, and Ted soon married the young girl.

...And now for the worst: During the beginnings of Vietnam, Ted got served with a draft notice. He decided to go to extreme measures, and physically stayed in the same pair of blue jeans, never once taking them off or unzipping them to answer nature's call. That's right... He actually -and quite disgustingly- urinated and defecated in the same pair of blue jeans for days on end. When it was time for him to report to the draft board for his physical, they threw him out, declared him a homeless bum, and listed him as "4F". ....SICK!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Fork Horn

Actually it was a 1-Y deferment!!!! but he is a draft dodger also ...but with this being a hunting forum and many here idolize hime I only brought up the hunting issues!!!
LIke I say he got caught teice ...how many times has he got away with it in the name of TV show RATINGS????
Old 04-22-2012, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Second Amendment ally. ( BUT A (dirtbag) )
Old 04-23-2012, 01:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sdhunter11
i stated on a different forum that is covering this same subject that " His ignorance is comparable to that of Gen. Custer". And we all know how custer ended.
I believe arroganse got Custer in trouble. However, it still applies.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:50 AM
Dominant Buck

Don't like his music and don't like his game. Trailer trash with money still makes him trailer trash.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:48 AM
Typical Buck

Just the facts! Ted Nugent is NOT an advocate for me, I am my own advocate. Nor is he a voice for me, I have my OWN voice. Please if you must judge my hunting lifestyle and those who, like me enjoy pursuing a life in the wild, judge me on my own words, actions and deeds! Ted Nugent is a representative for what NOT to do, say and conduct one's self. A poster child for all things LAME!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

i stated on a different forum that is covering this same subject that " His ignorance is comparable to that of Gen. Custer". And we all know how custer ended.
Bingo!! i prefer to call it industrial strength dumb.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by North Wind
I have a hard time throwing old uncle ted completely under the bus because it's my opionion we need everyone on our side that we can get. That being said i wish he would straighten his act up a bit!
I agree!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Typical Buck

I for 1 like the guy. The california deal I thought he was hunting with an outfitter. Shouldn't the outfitter be responsible for letting his hunters know the rules?

The alaskan bear hunt sounds like he was hunting with friends and not an outfitter. I give the guy credit for owning up to the law and paying the fine.

Should people know the laws of where they are hunting? yea. But some of these regs are pages upon pages long. I give this guy a pass on this one. Think about it, he has to much to loose by going around poaching animals and he put it on tv.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.