Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

What would you pay for a service like this?

Old 02-23-2012, 02:22 PM
Spike

Should we all get paid for helping out?
Nope. Only those services that the market will bear. I personally love free markets. In this case, though, a hunt "consulting" would have to offer more than the average forum response for it to be worth anything. Forums are nice, and there's some super helpful people on them. At the same time, there are a lot of inquiries on forums about specific areas to hunt that go unanswered.

This thread is what is wrong with hunting. Everyone is trying to get rich and break it off in the hunters ass. It's a sad thing to watch a great sport go downhill so fast.
Right. And I'll bet you've never bought a compass, a map, a gps. Never bought internet access, logged on to a forum, and learned something, or used Google Earth. I bet you've never bought a book on hunting, shooting, reloading, or history. Because if you have, you would have realized that most information isn't free.

And ever since the invention of the knife, this sport has gone downhill fast. Because back in the day when we used to gut animals out with our teeth (our teeth were free)... yeah, those were the days, man!