Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Looking for 2012 Wyoming Mule Deer Hunt

Old 11-10-2011, 05:53 AM
Fork Horn

Default Looking for 2012 Wyoming Mule Deer Hunt

I realize this is probably a shot in the dark, but here goes...

I'm going to be in Wyoming next year, and was thinking of squeezing in a mule deer (& possible antelope) hunt.

It has to be during the first week of October, and doesn't necessarily have to be in Wyoming, but I don't think the season is open anywhere else that early. I'm trying to keep the cost down, but not ruling out a guide. I don't mind DIY & paying a trespass fee, hunting with other guys, staying in a motel or bunkhouse, or getting my own meals. I'll have a 4WD vehicle with me.

If anyone has access to private land and can accomodate me, feel free to PM. Thanks!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Spike

Default mule deer and antelope

If your looking for a very large sized ranch with very big mule deer and antelope then check out www.iberlinranchoutfitters.com
Old 02-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wyoming Mule Deer Hunts
Call Toll-Free: 1-877-647-9926
Cell: 1-228-234-2276 Email : [email protected]

Wyoming Outfitter #1

When you talk about quality Wyoming mule deer hunts don't
be surprized if you hear this outfitter's name mentioned in the conversation. The outfitter's great grandparents homesteaded
in the Little Goose Canyon in 1879. Since then his family has been ranching in the "Sheridan Wyoming" area. He has been hunting this area of Wyoming since he was old enough to go
and a licensed successful guide for more than 20 years. He
has the great references to back it up, and has been featured
on "Outdoors with Joey Mines" on the "Outdoor Channel."

This outfitter offers Wyoming mule deer hunts on 60,000-80,000 acres that is primarily all private land with a little bit
of acreage being land-locked public ground. This outfitter's clients for 2006 all were 100% successful for all species
they hunted for including mule deer, and that includes their archery hunters. An average representitive size muley
taken on this hunt will range from 22"-24" with a few deer in the 26" range and occassionally a really big one. Mule
deer / Antelope combo hunts can be arranged also.
The Wyoming deadline to put in for their mule deer license draw is March 15th. In Wyoming if you put in for the draw,
odds are you will probably be drawn. If for some reason you miss the draw dealine, most years you will find plenty of
left over licenses being available to non-resident hunters on a first come basis.

Hunters who fly will fly into Sheridan, Wyoming and will be picked up and returned to the airport at no charge.

Wyoming Mule Deer Hunts
Mule Deer Hunts
$3,000.00
5 Day Hunt.
Mule Deer/Antelope Combo Hunt
$4,000.00
5 Day Hunt.
All mule deer hunts include: 2X1 Guiding, Meals and Lodging.
Non- hunter (accompanying paying hunter) $75 per day
Applications are due by March 15th