Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

2012 KY, Fall, East Ky Bull Elk Tag up for grabs!

Old 09-19-2011, 10:47 AM
Spike

Default 2012 KY, Fall, East Ky Bull Elk Tag up for grabs!

Hi everyone,
I am proud to announce that the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources Commission has awarded its second Bull Elk Tag to our N. KY. Chapter #481 Quail Unlimited. This tag is for the 2012 Fall Season and again is good in any zone for any legal weapon.
Our QU Chapter is going to raffle this tag as we did with the first one earlier this year. The only thing required is a resident or non-resident hunting license if you should win. All elk permit fees, ($30.00 resident) and ($365.00 non-resident) have been waived.
Tickets are being sold now and all proceeds will be used to further our conservation projects. There will be only 200 tickets sold and they are $100.00 per ticket. You can email or PM me if interested. Also, go to QU's website (www.qu.org) for verification if you would like. We did that so people would know that this is a legitimate project. More information is there and it is currently the 3RD item down on QU's home page. Drawing will be held at Elk Creek Sporting Clays in Owenton, KY. April 28, 2012 at 5:00pm. Each entrant will be notified of the name, city and state of the winner. The winner will be notified by registered mail.
If you participate in our 2012 fundraiser prior to December 31, 2011, that donation may be deducted on your 2011 tax filing. QU is a 501-C-3 non-profit organization.
Good hunting to all, Robert Smith, N. Ky. Chapter #481 QU aka Oletrapper
Old 09-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Spike

Thanks to HuntingNet.com. Our post here has resulted in 1 entry today.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:37 PM
Spike

1 more today. Thank you.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:25 AM
Spike

1 email this morning requesting entry information. Thank you Huntingnet.com
OT
Old 09-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Spike

Default Thank you.

Thank you Jimmy D. Your entry has been processed and info on its way to you. Good luck in the draw.
Robert Smith, N. Ky. Chapter #481 Quail Unlimited
Old 09-30-2011, 05:18 AM
Spike

Default Thank you HuntingNet.com

They just keep coming and that's a good thing. Two more emails requesting ticket information today. Thanks guys. We couldn't do this without you.
Yours in conservation, Robert Smith, N. Ky. Chapter #481 Quail Unlimited
Old 10-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Spike

Thank you HuntingNet.com!
One entry yesterday. Tickets are going pretty fast so if you may be interested, please PM or email me so I can reserve a ticket for you.
Yours in conservation,
Robert Smith, N. Ky. Chapter #481 Quail Unlimited

Last edited by Oletrapper; 10-06-2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Old 10-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Glad to see a lot of people are getting in on this Oletrapper! Also, thanks for what you're doing for conservation! Good luck to everyone who's gotten a ticket. It'd be nice to see someone from here get it.

-Jake
Old 10-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Spike

Jake, Thank you for your kind words. If it were not for forums such as this, we would not be able to do what we do. The thanks really should all go to them. There are many great sites out there and a lot of them are helping us. We are not set up to track entries by forum sites so it may not be possible to let you know which site the winner came from. Each entry is notified by mail however of the Name, City and State of the winner and perhaps they could post if they should win.

Thank you again for your kind words.

Last edited by Oletrapper; 10-06-2011 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Name change
Old 10-12-2011, 03:47 AM
Spike

Funny! Monday I made the 80 yd trek to the mail box only to find it empty. Geeesh. Had totally forgot that it was a holiday for the postal workers. Getting old I guess. Anyway, I got my exercise. Yesterday was much better though. Eight entries. WOW! We are getting close. Thank you Huntingnet.com. We could not do this without you. You guys and gals are great!

Last edited by Oletrapper; 10-12-2011 at 03:48 AM. Reason: spelling error

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.