Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Primitive weapons..Or are they?

Old 08-13-2003, 12:08 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Primitive weapons..Or are they?

The definition of a primitive weapon doesn' t have much place on this thread because its all relative anyway like temperature. I might be cold when its 20 degrees outside where someone from the Arctic is ready to put on his bathing suit. Primitive weapons is just the label put on them so we all know what each other is talking about. But there is always a more ancient way of harvesting food. Before rocks and stones were bare hands. Used in the right way your fists are considered a weapon in the eyes of the law. What is this law school where we have to put:

Todays topic is that of muzzleloaders herein after referred to as " Primitive Weapons." Although there are more primitive weapons for the sake of this discussion " Primitive" will be the appropraite term.

There' s always got to be someone who instead of posting about the thread has to be the grammar police.
Old 08-13-2003, 01:46 PM
Typical Buck

My gramma was arrested onct. Grandpa too. They was cookin' shine in the barn, an' the damn sheriff (we didn' t have no police jus' for gandfolks) came right up the holler an' hauled ' em off. Didn' t let ' em out for a coon' s age. Hauled off the still too, but mos' the liquer was in the root celler thet was hid by the ' baccy field.
Old 08-16-2003, 12:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dam$#^^#@ revinewrs going after ppls granmas & granpas[:@], bad as the atf. Tax man better get his cut or else.

A rock seems like a nice simple primitive weapon, with a long piece of leather or rope attached( up close) or like ol davy & his giant killin sling shot

Im still takin my rifle hunting lol