Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

utah archery elk hunts

Old 11-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Spike

Default utah archery elk hunts

Guys I just leased a 5000 acre ranch in Utah, it a lower elevation ranch am am offering tresspass hunts in the month of December 2011. They Elk are feeding heavily on this ranch ad the rancher has large amounts of hay on the property. Last time it was hunted the guys went 4 for 4 with the average bull being a 6x6 scoring 270-320, a bull was harvested scoring 352. Terrain is easier for guys that are out of shape and still want an archery hunt. Hunt will be out of ground blinds tags are otc. I am not an Outfitter and am not offering guided huntsbut will give you all my knowledge to make you a success a whole lot cheaperif you can handle cold and snow.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:16 PM
Spike

Default Good day

I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to earn hunting rights on your land I appriciate it and look forward to working with you. can you tell me what you require to hunt this december. I am a leather smith specializing in holsters if you would like to see my work type Trenchtown holster co into google I have a shop on etsy.com if you are willing to trade I am also willing. Anyways let me know what the next step is thank you again for your time.

Regards
Jason Rich
307 679 8464
[email protected]