Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Elk hunting with expandables

Old 09-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just for your information I had excellent luck with the set up I mentioned. 50 yd shot...exit hole....great blood trail...80 yds and dead elk.

For the guys that knew I had plenty of KE....don't be afraid of using expandables for elk.

And for the know-it -alls that had nothing positive to say about my question or my set up......STICK IT UP YOUR A$$ES.

Do not ask me to post pics or even respond to your comments that follow this post....you do not deserve any more of my time.
BULL!! IF you actually pulled it off, with the attitude you posted, I absolutely beleive you'd be pasteing pictures all over this place to "proof" all the naysayers wrong. But not one picture to "prove" your point, so I'm calling BULL!! Lots of talk and no meat to back it up!!
Old 09-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Howler
BULL!! IF you actually pulled it off, with the attitude you posted, I absolutely beleive you'd be pasteing pictures all over this place to "proof" all the naysayers wrong. But not one picture to "prove" your point, so I'm calling BULL!! Lots of talk and no meat to back it up!!
I decided to go with the not so blunt aproach but I figured someone else would, haha. Bet he doesn't show his face on the subject even though I'm sure he is checkin in on it. WCL