Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wyoming Antelope Unit 75!

Old 07-13-2009, 07:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by salukipv1
Encampment? Isn't that down near Saratoga? If so hunted Saratoga for goats a while back, then went over the pass on the way home after the hunt.

Actually saw a nice mulie while antelope hunting the area, but know those hills hold some big boys, found a big shed too while antelope hunting, should take a pic of it and post it, I rough scored the pair would go 180 adding in a 25" spread or so, only found 1 side however.
Its a little south of Saratoga by Riverside...hunted before out of Baggs but they split the zones so where over in the Encampment area this time...
Old 07-13-2009, 01:24 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by wyheadhunter
you might try Lysite for a town with gas. Drank there once while ice fishing Boysen but dont recall if there was a gas station.
i would have to say lysite doesn't have services like that. there is one other town out there. hiland, right off 20/26. that little mom and pop shop might have fuel, but the fast lane in shosoni is the best bet! thermop might be the closest decent hotel. it's a 30 min drive through the canyon every morning, but if you're lucky, you'll see some bighorns.