Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Thought about joining Huntin' Fool?

Old 06-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Spike

Default Thought about joining Huntin' Fool?

Huntin' Fool has a great membership drive going on now that offers extra incentives for joining like a raffle ticket to your choice of one of 16 hunts. As a referring member, I would also designate you to receive a Browining field dressing knife set.I didn't get any extras when I joined and I have never regretted it. There are a lot of benefits ot being a member. PM me for details or questions. Thanks.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thought about joining Huntin' Fool?

Old 06-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Spike

I am not an employee of Huntin Fool. Was this thread post unsolicited? Yes, but I am a hunter helping other hunters which is a purpose of the site. By being a member though, I have gained a lot of knowledge about hunting in other states, and been called for information by first time hunters tostates they had no knowledge of. I was glad to share the information. Now if you have never hunted in the midwest or west, or don't intend to, then you are probably not interested. A lot of people do, may or may not have heard about this, and if they have been undecided, the benefits are the best they've been.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Spike

The site is www.huntinfool.com
Parts of the site are blocked for members only, but you can get an idea.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Spike

Default Huntin Fool Endorsed Outfitters

The magazine is quite good, but beware of their endorsed outiftters. Some are very good, but I think they pay a 10% fee to the Huntin Fool for the referral, at least the one I used did. I had a very poor experience and while Hunitn Fool looked into it, they still endorse him even when he misrepestented the hunt in my opinion.
Old 12-16-2009, 11:00 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bill9murphy
The magazine is quite good, but beware of their endorsed outiftters. Some are very good, but I think they pay a 10% fee to the Huntin Fool for the referral, at least the one I used did. I had a very poor experience and while Hunitn Fool looked into it, they still endorse him even when he misrepestented the hunt in my opinion.
Do elaborate...?

What specie were you going after?
Where at?
What was misrepresented?

I assumed they got a kickback or something from endorsed outfitters...but none the less I would hope they only endorsed quality setups.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:27 PM
Spike

Well since this thread has resurfaced again, Huntin' Fool does have another membership drive going on. I would be glad to offer any assistance or info if you questions or have thought about joining. Just PM me.
thanks