Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

The Skinny on the Big Cougar cougar

Old 04-15-2003, 11:00 AM

Default RE: The Skinny on the Big Cougar cougar

There is nothing wrong or illegal with this lion, just put up some money if your so sure there is something wrong. Come on,...... I offered a straight up wager to anyone who wants to bet me on this.

I will supply you with so much proof it will blind you. I had the State biologist who manages the entire program here in my shop to see it himself. He was here with two game enforcement officers and another new State biologist. We all visit quite often in my business! He and I have been friends for 20 years. I can supply the time and date and office it was sealed at, the B&C scorer who measured it. The taxidermist who is mounting it, the tannery where the hide is at. and plenty more photo' s of the lion. I have no problem doing this so caugh up some cash and we can lay it out for you! Call my bluff!

Why the fuss? It' s become some kind of sickness. Now I am beginning to see what all the emails were about! I' ll tell you, I spend my time hunting not questioning every little detail about other peoples hunting. Ofcourse that' s likely why We kill excellent specimens of big game. We are not wasting so much energy and time in silly debates like this! I have a low interest in sitting and staring at this glowing box. I would much rather be in the bush where these big trophies actually live! Of course I suppose this format is why they make computer hunting games too. More success and its warm and dry with a refergerator handy.

I wish you well with your forensic photo anaylisis and ongoing F&G investigation. I' ll be out in the real world hunting instead of playing on the computer. If you choose to take the wager Email me or post your offer here. I could use the cash. I leave for my hunting season in South Africa in a couple weeks so make up your mind and lets strike up a nice fat wager!

The photo is obviousley a fake? that is just too funny. I can' t want to hear that expert opinion! Maybe the Forensic photo expert will bet me too?
Old 04-15-2003, 11:23 AM
Banned

Bionic Rooster...this is called blowing your own horn http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...&o=186&fpart=1
Old 04-15-2003, 11:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thank you for the response White Raven. I appreciate your cander.

However, since this is not a bowhunting topic I have no choice but to move the thread in question to the big game hunting forum.
Old 04-15-2003, 12:02 PM

Actually that is called a hunting story - thats what hunters do sometimes. Below is an example of someone simultaneously blowing there horn and sticking there foot in there mouth.

" Anyone who knows anything about cougars knows damn well that this picture is not the real deal. Reality check time folks. It' s painfully obvious that the photograph has been digitally altered (and not very well at that). I' m sure the next person will challenge this, saying that it' s not only the real thing but that they saw it in person. Believe what you want. Here' s a pic of my friends housecat. "

" Funny thing is I was right on with Rompola (fake that he is), word has it that i was right on the mark when it came to Zaft' s G2/G3 being considered a deduction, therefore not the world record, and now it looks like all the information regarding the harvest of this cougar is being refuted by the Washington Fish and Game Commision. Go figure. Don' t know about you but I' m a skeptic. Fact of the matter is most things I' m asked to look into are legitimate. I' m not here to be anyone' s cheerleader with a lot of back slapping. "

Everyone is waiting for your " obvious" proof that the photo is fake - see quote above - since you know so much about cougars and everyone else is so ignorant. Or you could actually follow the trail to the end of your allegations and if your proven wrong, make an apology. You like to talk about honesty of hunters and scammers and act like your purpose on earth is to shed light on the truth of hunting scandals, the least you could do is show some honesty yourself. If your right, I promise to spread the word of your great knowledge and good deeds across the land.

Eric

Old 04-15-2003, 09:50 PM

Bionic Rooster...this is called blowing your own horn http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...&o=186&fpart=1

I don' t call that blowing your own horn I call that posting about an exceptional animal that was taken. I would call this thread blowing your own horn. What a know it all you seem to be. All peasants get on your knees and bow to the great White Raven...what a load of crap. After I post this I' m clicking on that little green button next to your screen name!!!!!!!![:' (]
Old 04-16-2003, 10:17 AM
Typical Buck

I got an e-mail two weeks ago with the same picture attached that stated it was taken in Logan Canyon, Utah. With all the crap flyin around on the net who knows?
Old 04-16-2003, 12:28 PM

I know 100% for certain, cause I was there and I dragged it out and skinned it in my shop where the photo was taken! Look at the photo and go to my website and look at my other pictures. You can see it' s me easily!
Old 04-16-2003, 12:54 PM
nub

However, since this is not a bowhunting topic I have no choice but to move the thread in question to the big game hunting forum.
I can think of a better place Frank

JJ: Welcome to the board. I for one would enjoy the whole story of this great cat if you' d care to start a new thread. I hope you decide to stick around and contribute more to these boards.
Old 04-16-2003, 12:55 PM
Typical Buck

Hey JJHACK, I just went to your website and looked at all the pics in the trophy gallery. I can clearly see that they are all fake!!!! Signed Guess Who?? I will give ya a hint, I am a colored bird !!! HaHa. Just trying to have a little fun to maybe try and lighten the mood. I am on your side. Personally I , and obviously alot of others are REALLY tired of that certain crusader trying to discount any animal that is taken.
Old 04-16-2003, 01:38 PM
Fork Horn

Hey birdy,
Analyze this....

Quick Reply: The Skinny on the Big Cougar cougar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.