Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Utah Antelope Hunt

Old 05-14-2008, 12:43 PM

Default Utah Antelope Hunt

My buddy and I just drew a permit for the Plateau in Utah. I've been looking to hunt near Fremont Junction or the Loa area but wanted to see if you had any other suggestions or ideas?? I hear this area produces some nice size bucks.. Thanks for your comments!!
Old 12-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Spike

There are several Montana hunting areas with good hunting for many species of game. Bearpaw Outfitters has hunted throughout the state and they now outfit on a few of the best private ranches in Central and Eastern Montana near the towns of Lewistown and Forsyth. This is mostly open country with small hills, agricultural fields, stream bottoms, ravines, open grass lands, and patches of forest in some areas. This country is fun to hunt with high numbers of Mule Deer, Antelope, and Whitetail Deer spotted on most hunting days.
====================
SMARTLIPO
Get Cash Fast
Old 12-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Typical Buck

The Loa area is a great place to hunt goats. I haven't been down there in a while but there is a lot of flats I believe South East of the town at the base of Boulder Mountain where a lot of them hang out. Bring some serious glass so you can cover a lot of country from one spot. Lots of open ground down there.