Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Bear hunt to raise money for school trip

Old 04-05-2008, 09:29 AM

Default Bear hunt to raise money for school trip

[/b]
RAGGED LAKE OUTFITTERS[/b]
T2 R13 Wels[/b]
Ragged Lake, Maine [/b]
1-603-312-0711[/b]
[/b]
HUNTING DATES AUG. 25 –30, 2008[/b]

First and foremost, I would like to take the time to introduce myself. My name is Rick Varney and I’m a Master Maine Guide. For the past 30 years I’ve also worked as a Police Officer. I am also currently assigned as the S.R.O. (School Resource Officer) at Noble High School in North Berwick, Maine.
Our school is attempting to raise funds for their Music Department to take over 200 students on a trip to New York City this upcoming spring. Because my grand daughter is one of these students, our family has to decide to assist in the school’s fundraising efforts. I’m not much into the traditional fundraisers that include yard sales and selling candy bars. We do, however, enjoy taking people into the woods and fields of our beautiful state to hunt, fish, camp, or just to enjoy this area of the country. My son Alden and I are both experienced Guides. Alden has over 50 bear sites in North Western Maine and is willing to provide a couple of these sites for a couple (2) lucky winners to use.
With all of that said, we are running a Maine Black Bear Hunting Raffle, which I hope you and your friends will take advantage of. This hunt will take place around Township T2 R13 WELS in the northwestern part of Maine during the 1st week of the bear-hunting season of 2008 Aug 25-30, 2008. Raffle tickets are just $10.00 per ticket for this 6-days hunt for two people. This hunt will also include all lodging, food, any gate fees, transportation to and from bait sites, and guided fees. Winners must provide their own transportation to and from your home to the lodge. Hunters must also obtain a Maine Hunting License and Bear permit, hunting clothes, and any other personal necessity. The camp will provide all bedding and towels. The camp provides generator, AC/DC, gaslights, hot/cold running water, showers, and a flush toilet. The camp has a cell phone for emergency use only; all other hand held cell phones DO NOT work in these areas.
When you arrive at our camp on that Sunday afternoon, my wife, Marie and I will greet you and give you a brief tour of the facilities (Please NO PETS on this trip). Following the tour you will enjoy social time and later that day you will be treated to your first meal, which will consist of Twin 1 ¼ Lb. Maine lobster, Steamed Clams, French Fries, Corn on the Cob, and a wonderful dessert. Your main meals for the remainder of the trip will be served around 1pm each day. Before you go out on your hunt the lodge will treat you to a great meal each day. Meals include: Beef Steak with all the fixing, New England boiled dinner, Trash Can Turkey (Just like Thanksgiving), BBQ Chicken, and many more. A dessert will follow each of the main meals. Breakfast will be available each morning. Soup, Salads, and Sandwiches will await you after you return from your hunt in the evening.
Please help us support our children and Noble High School; purchase a raffle ticket for just $10.00. Come to Maine and enjoy a hunt of a lifetime. If you or your friends want raffle tickets, please don’t hesitate and contact me to make arraignments. The drawing for this trip will be May 1, 2008 and the results will be posted on: http://knight.noble-hs.sad60.k12.me.us/
MAKE CHECKs PAYABLE TO: NOBLE HIGH MUSIC DEPARTMENT[/b]

Thank you in advance for your support;

Ragged Lake OutfittersRICK
Ragged Lake, Maine
Rick
T2 R 13 Wels
Master Guide 82A Pine Hill Road
Rick Varney [/b]Berwick, Maine 03901
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 1-603-312-0711

THITHIS RAFFLE END ON APRIL 30, 2008
your help is needed --- support this raffle