Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

over the counter pronghorn tags

Old 04-01-2008, 07:27 AM
BKC

Default RE: over the counter pronghorn tags

Thank you if I do not draw I get to hunt mules in Dorris Calif border of Oregon private land but alwat bring one home for the last 5 years FILL THE REFER
Old 04-01-2008, 09:43 AM
car
Typical Buck

Go for Wyoming
Old 04-01-2008, 12:15 PM
BKC

Car,
Put in for prong horn in wyoming just waiting for the draw......I just want to hunt
Old 04-07-2008, 05:43 AM

We can get archery tags in South Dakota and if you don't care about bucks there will left over rifle doe/fawn tags. Call me at 208-816-4245 if I can help.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:59 PM
BKC

Idaho bison
Thanks for the offer but I will get my tags for northern Calif I hunt 15k private land we alway fill our tags there and if we don't get any of our draws I will go to Colorado I think its the RD season and buy over the counter hunt down by Alamosa
Old 04-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Giant Nontypical

your elk pref pts are different from your antelope pref pts......I hope you know?

so if youre builing WY elk pts, if you draw a wy antelope tag, you won't lose your WY elk pts......this is how most if not all states work.....

look at the odds in any state, some states have 100% draws though usually theres a catch to those.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:38 PM

If your into bow hunting, Nebraska has over the counter tags for archery. I guide in an area of Nebraska that doesn't have a rifle season so we can only archery hunt this part of the state. Archery tags are unlimited and good statewide, $133 plus $16 habitat stamp.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:55 PM
BKC

salukipv1
our draw in wyo is just for antelope and our draw in Montana is for Deer and Elk combo and calif we have put in for elk antelope and deer I know in cal you build point for deer dont know about elk or lopes but we alwys draw in california
Old 04-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Typical Buck

Guided hunts for antelope aren't that expensive and are highly successful and a great hunt for the father/son team. You can get a good antelope hunt, fully guided for around 1500.00 and higher. I know of some great outfitters in Colorado that offer excellent hunts for antelope and tags are guaranteed, and again, the price isn't that bad if you consider all the time and money spent getting a do it yourself style hunt together. Just a thought for you to kick around. Good luck and if I can help out in any way, let me know.
Old 04-16-2008, 11:30 PM
BKC

well we just found out we got our tags in montana for the Elk and Deer combo we have 4 in our group Im a happy hunter today

Quick Reply: over the counter pronghorn tags

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.