Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

What are u planning on applying for??

Old 02-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What are u planning on applying for??

I just sent in for Desert Bighorn !!!! I bent the envelope !! So it should be the 1st one drawn !!
Old 02-20-2003, 07:39 PM
7x7

I will be hunting on my Father-in-law' s private ranch in Northeastern Oregon which is 15,000 acres. I will be hunting elk, deer and cougar. He bought the ranch seven years ago so his kids and grandkids would have somewhere to hunt.

This is also the first year my oldest son who is 13 will get a chance to shoot his first deer. He has been hunting with us and has seen many deer killed and a cougar, but this is the first time he will get a chance to shoot his first deer. He is excited but I think I am more excited for him.
Old 02-21-2003, 06:21 PM
car
Typical Buck

FIRST OF ALL HEY 7X7 ARE YOU ADOPTING ANY HUNTERS FROM OHIO!
SENT IN FOR MULE DEER AND ANTELOPE IN WYOMING, SHOULD GET DRAWED. MOOSE IN MAINE AND WILL GAIN ANOTHER POINT FOR ELK IN COLORADO
Old 02-21-2003, 08:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am going for the usual fall bucks and bull elk, but I am also doing a lot of firsts. I am going for my first turkey this april, my first spring black bear and my first Big Horned sheep. I plan on being busy and enjoying every minute of it. Who says hunting is only in the fall
Old 02-21-2003, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

oh yeah, with the acception the bear and Big Horned sheep, I will be doing all my hunts with my new bow.....first time ever. Super excited about that!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 02-22-2003, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

I put in fer moose an' sheep already. Looks like I still got a couple year afor I have a chance. The bar keeps gettin' higher as I git closer. Otherwise, it' ll be the same ol' 3 hoof wearers, elk, deer, an' lope. I might try to make it innerestin' this year by goin' after a trophy mulie way up high, an' shootin' my lope with a roundball.
Old 02-23-2003, 01:22 PM

I live in montana..

I get a special antelope tag every year from landowner preference, and I will be applying for either sex elk, moose, sheep, goat, turkey, lion, and antlerless mule deer

Old 02-27-2003, 07:06 AM

In addition to Colorado as noted before, I will be heading out the back door with my bow to match wits with a couple of big whitetails here in Kansas. The old boys kept giving me the slip last fall, but I learned alot about them, and their haunts. We also have alot of turkeys for a good spring hunt, both Easterns & Rio Grands. Good Luck!