Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Nebraska Mule deer Hunts

Old 01-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Spike

Default Nebraska Mule deer Hunts

I have about 25,000 acres that is primarely connected in western nebrask, i try to stick with one group, i have had that the last 5 years but the success rate and size along with everything else has gone up. so i raised my price and my hunters decided not to do it. They said i can use them as references.
the price is 3500.00, includes meals,lodging,guides,vehicles to hunt in. 7 days, 1 mule deer buck. i don't have my pics from this year on my website because i don't wont people from around the area to see the size of deer, being afraid of another oufitter undercutting me or just someone looking for a lease, so if interested let me know i will email u the pics from this year..
thanks justin
www.huntsandhills.com

Old 01-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Nebraska Mule deer Hunts

I am interested Biggameman@comcast .net . I would like to know where one would fly into. Do you have airport pick up . What about License, what's the dead line or over the counter. 7 full days of hunting, arive the day before and leave the day after the 7 th day. Is this 1x1 or 2x1 , if it is 2x1 don't bother to answer my post you would be wasting both of our times.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Fork Horn

Deer Meadows Outiftters South of Gordon does Mule Deer Hunts b/w 3000 and 4200 depending on which land you prefer to hunt. It is a 3 day hunt for 1 muley buck. I would say that your hunt is very reasonable, depending on the size of the deer.
Old 01-31-2008, 08:15 AM
Spike

Deer meadows i think i have heard of them, how do u know them, u have hunted with them. Do they shoot some big mule deer?
Old 01-31-2008, 08:23 AM
Spike

Sorry no guarantees about 1 on 1 guiding, i just never know. I will have 3 guides for 5 hunters. There will be some stand hunting, but probably 75% spot and stalk. last year was a great year and i truly think it willl be better than last, i am limiting the hunters so each year can get better and my hunters will want to come back... if anyone wants pics from last year u can email me at [email protected] and i will send them to u!
thanks justin
Old 02-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

I haven't hunted there, but my friend is a guide there. The biggest deer this past season was 178. The overall average was 158 or somewhere in that area. They picked up 60,000 more acres this year that haven't been hunted in 20 years or more and last fall there were 2 deer spotted over 200 inches on it. Those deer have already been spoken for. The people shooting those deer are paying 2 to 3 times more than everyone else.
They also saw a whitetail that was close to, if not a world record typical. Next year he is supposed to be a world record if he doesn't start going backwards. He was 50 yards onto Ted Turners land, so they didn't shoot him.
My friend gets to guide 3 hunters on the new land this coming season.