Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

Wall Tents??

Old 01-12-2003, 10:29 AM

Default RE: Wall Tents??

Regarding Davis Tent and Awning,
I too bought my tent from Davis Tent and Awning and I am plumb satisfied with the tent but it goes beyond that. These folks don't just sell tents, they live the same hunting heritage we do (go hunting and pack on horses and mules) and it shows in how they run their operation and treat their customers. If you are going thru Denver stop and see them just for a break (near I-70&I-25): super show room with all sorts of good stuff, tent accessories, panniers-saddles-packing accessories of all sorts. If you like the ambiance of elk camp, then you'll feel right at home the second you walk in. I've attended their "packing on horses and mules one day seminar" and learned a couple of "do's" just enough "don'ts" and to let me do enough amateur packing to get our elk back to camp without any mishaps or adventures!

EKM

Good judgment comes from bad experience! Half of elk hunting is knowing what NOT to do!
Old 01-12-2003, 10:54 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]