Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

New to Elk 2

Old 08-07-2007, 10:07 AM

Default New to Elk 2

Thanks to all that responded,crisis averted for the time being. My wife's cousin came to town last week and the hunt is on!The three of us are actually going with a conservation officer and another guy who has done alot of elk and other big game hunting. Haven't met them yet but sound likegreat guys. Going into area 67,68,69 and maybe 97 in Wyoming. Stopped by Cabela's for what I hope are the last of my gear.XWT Xtreme tentfor base camp (chance of me reusing this tent is much higher than using a canvas tent) and bear spray that should wrap it up except for some small things as October gets closer. Can't hardly stand it, sad to see summer go (walleye fishing's been good) but can't wait for October. The way my wife's cousin was talking he even got her excited for my trip. Congrats to all of you who got one already hope I have a picture or at least a story or two to tell when I get back.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:55 AM

Default RE: New to Elk 2

I'm a bit confused. As a non-resident, don't you only get to draw ONE area?
How can you go into so many?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:16 PM

Default RE: New to Elk 2

General tag for use in any area posted as general license called wyoming game and fish to make sure cuz our guide wanted to go to area 95 but that is limited quota area.