Community
Big Game Hunting Moose, elk, mulies, caribou, bear, goats, and sheep are all covered here.

BIG GAME HUNTING

Old 07-27-2007, 04:41 AM

Default BIG GAME HUNTING

hi my name is tom burrows and I like big game huntingand bow huntingIf you can send me some photos at [email protected]PS I like sheep huntin

Old 07-27-2007, 06:26 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: BIG GAME HUNTING

Are you really a 12 year old kid with an interest in hunting? What do your parents think about hunting? Does your dad hunt?
Old 08-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: BIG GAME HUNTING

Hi Tom,

Back in 1965 when I was 10 years old my Mom bought me a copy of Outdoor Life I was admiring while we grocery shopped. There was an article in it about 4 guys from the southern 48 who were off to Alaska on a self guided hunt. They took moose, caribou and nice sheep. My own dreams of sheep hunting started right there and then.
I am now over 50 and have killed a few sheep and will hunt them again when I have more time. My dream took me to live in places that had sheep to hunt. I have lived inAlberta, Yukon now BC. I now enjoy elk hunting best but just want you to keep focused on your dreams and they will come true.